Oakley Women's MFR Jacket
Zip yourself into warmth and waterproof, breathable style every time you head out for a weekend of snowboarding or skiing when you pull on the Women's Oakley MFR Jacket. Made from 100% polyester anorak fabricwith 50% recycled textilethis women's snowboarding jacket is high-performance and style combined into one. Inspired by pro rider Marie-France Roy, the MFR offers fully tape-welded seams for keeping out the elements, fleece in critical zones for warmth, a removable storm skirt for blocking snow and underarm vents with zips for temperature regulation when hiking ridgelines or riding pipes. Plus, the Oakley MFR Jacket for women offers a fixed hood with removable faux fur trim and magnetic hold-down system, zip pockets for goggles and a media player, as well as quilting accents for full-on shred-ready style.
- Fabric: 100% polyester anorak (50% recycled textile)
- Waterproof / Breathable: 15,000 MM / 15,000 G
- Fully tape-welded seams
- Fleece in critical zones
- Fixed hood with magnet hold-down system and removable faux fur trim
- Removable storm skirt
- Underarm vents with zips
- Wrist gaiters
- Adjustable cuff tabs
- Pockets for your goggles and media player
- Vertical chest pocket with zip
- Hand pockets with zips (twin pockets on one side)
- Full-zip closure
- Elastic in hem
- Quilting and metal rivet accents
- Embroidered icons and logo
- Design inspired by pro rider Marie-France Roy
- Fit: Regular
Buy the Oakley MFR Jacket for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Oakley Women's MFR Jacket
Great coat overall. Size fit well. I like the length for powder. The only issue I have with the coat is that there is no internal pockets. No pockets for goggles or hat. The pockets on the outside are way too small to fit anything other than the iphone pocket, thats great. Other than the missing pockets, its an overall good coat, and I love the colors!