Obermeyer Little Girls' Serenity Jacket
Underneath the colorful waterproof and breathable exterior, the Obermeyer Serenity Jacket for Little Girls is filled with Permaloft insulation to keep her cozy warm all day long. The drawcord hem cinches down to trap heat and keep the snow on the outside. You'll appreciate the I-Grow sleeves expand up to 2 inches so she'll have this jacket for a couple seasons. You'll rest easy when you send your little one out in the toasty warm Obermeyer Little Girls' Serenity Jacket.
- Exterior fabric: 53% recycled polyester, 47% polyester herringbone twill with DuroGuard DWR (durable water-repellent) coating
- Waterproof/breathable: 5,000 mm/5,000 g
- Insulation: Permaloft 180 gm body, 160 gm sleeves, 80gm hood
- Lining: 100% nylon taffeta
- Adjustable helmet compatible hood
- I-grow sleeve cuffs
- Fleece lined collar and chin protector
- Interior goodie pocket
- Tricot-lined handwarmer pockets
- Chest pockets
- Ski pass ticket ring
- Integrated alligator clips to retain mittens and gloves
- Adjustable drawcord hem
- Articulated sleeves
- Working compass
- Classic fit
Buy the Obermeyer Little Girls' Serenity Jacket from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Obermeyer Little Girls' Serenity Jacket
I bought this jacket for my granddaughter. It keeps her very warm, without excessive bulk or weight. Even when playing in a wet snow, I was pleased to see very little moisture soak through into the insulation. I would rate the fit as good. It is sized, as it should be, to accommodate a couple of medium weight layers underneath. My daughter also said she has received several compliments on the appearance of the jacket. It is really cute! Overall, I am very happy with the quality and appearance.