O'Neill Men's Hyperfreak XT2 Boardshorts
The most advanced surf short in their technical series, the O'Neill Hyperfreak XT2 Boardshorts for men use the NASA- and US Military-tested combo of HyperFreak Stretch fabric and X-Static's XT2 technology. The result is a super stretchy, lightweight yet durable board short that has antibacterial and antimicrobial properties, making the XT2s perfect for travel. Welded seams sit flat against your skin and stretch with the fabric, the Kevlar closure and eyelets are ultra strong and the locking drawcord never slips loose when you're in the water. From California to Australia, if you travel in search of the perfect wave, pack the O'Neill Men's Hyperfreak XT2 Boardshorts, they're already the pick of the pros who get paid to travel.
- Ultrasonically welded sideseam, rise, hem & waistband: cutting edge of seam welding technology; flat, smooth, strong seams; stretches with the garment
- Welded pocket: smooth and streamlined; won't flap around
- Rigid inside waistband: doesn't stretch; keeps the boardshorts fitting snug
- Kevlar reinforced drawcord tabs: provide a strong, secure fit
- TPU coated locking drawcord: thermoplastic urethane sticks to itself when laces are tied
- No inseam = no rash
Buy the O'Neill Hyperfreak XT2 Boardshorts for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.