Ortovox 200 Economic Avalanche Probe
Even the most hardened gram fanatic can justify the weight of the lightweight Ortovox 200 Economic Avalanche Probe. However, this fly weight avi probe is not light on features. Very stiff 7075 T6 aluminum alloy keeps your aim true and the gradations on the segments indicate the depth of buried victim. The screw cap tensioning system is simple and foolproof, and the Kevlar pull line inside the pole keep the probe light and strong. For the money, there is no better probe on the market.
- 7075 T6 aluminum alloy
- Screw cap tensioning system
- Kevlar® pull line for retention and tension
- Gradations on the probe determine the depth of burial
- Collapsed Length: 15.75 in, 40 cm
- Extended Length: 78.7 in, 200 cm
- Diameter: 0.43 in, 11 mm
- Weight: 6.8 oz, 194 g
Buy the Ortovox 200 Economic Avalanche Probe from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.