Ortovox 240+ Carbon Pro PFA Avalanche Probe
The go-to tool for many SAR organizations and professional guides is the Ortovox 240+ Carbon Pro pfa probe. Hard working professionals demand no less from their equipment and the Carbon Pro pfa does not disappoint. Carbon fiber construction makes the probe veritably unbreakable and its extreme stiffness minimizes deflection while probing in hard avalanche detritus. Another professional feature is an optional 23.6 in/60 cm extension, also made in carbon fiber. To meet the demands of rigorous duty cycles, the pfa rapid deploy tensioning system uses a steel cable. Taken all together, the Ortovox 240+ Carbon Pro pfa, sets new standards in professional avalanche probes where failsafe reliability are more than words to live by.
- pfa tensioning system
- Steel Cable pull line for retention and tension
- Gradations on the probe determine the depth of burial
- Anti-slip EVA foam grip sleeve
- Extension segments for professional requirements in 23.6 in, 60 cm length
- Collapsed Length: 15.75 in, 40 cm
- Extended Length: 94.5 in, 240 cm
- Diameter: 0.51 in, 13 mm
- Weight: 9.2 oz, 260 g
Buy the Ortovox 240+ Carbon Pro PFA Avalanche Probe from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.