Ortovox 3+ Avalanche Transceiver
While exploring the backcountry, you can trust in the Ortovox 3+ Avalanche Transceiver to get you and your buddies out of sticky situations fast. Featuring an innovative function, the 3+ analyzes its vertical orientation while buried and transmits a signal on the transmitting antenna best positioned for searchers to pick up a signal, so its designed for rescuers to find victims with ease. No matter what position the victim is buried in, this system offers excellent precision and pinpoint searching.
- Digital Range: 142 ft, 43 m
- LCD screen with directional arrow and distance readout to guide you to victim
- Backlit display allows night rescues
- Triple antenna for precision and pinpoint search capabilities
- Batteries: 1 AA alkaline
- Battery Life: 250 hours
- Rubberized housing
- After 120 seconds of no movement, the beacon switches from search to transmit in case you get buried in a follow-up slide
- Compatible with all standardized avalanche beacons operating on the 457 kHz frequency
- Adjustable harness with case
- Weight: 7 oz, 189 g
Buy the Ortovox 3+ Avalanche Transceiver from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.