You cant make a decent snow fort or igloo without a snow saw. And cutting snow blocks is hard work unless you have a handle to extend the reach of the saw and relieve some of that back stress and cold knees. Enter the Ortovox Snow Saw. Designed to fit over the end an oval cross-sectioned shovel handle, the Snowsaw makes block cutting a snap. For those precision cuts on your snow forts portico, remove the snow shovel handle and youre back to the basic tool. The Ortovox Snowsaw is requisite gear for anyone who spends lots of time in snow country.
- Aluminum construction
- Two-edged blade with two types of teeth
- Compatible with any Ortovox snow shovels with oval shafts
- Two year factory warranty
- Blade length: 15.75 in, 40 cm
- Overall length: 21.7 in, 55 cm
- Weight: 7.8 oz, 220g
Buy the Ortovox SnowSaw from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.