Osprey Packs Aether 70 Backpack
Sized right for long weekends in the backcountry, the Osprey Aether 70 Backpack for men emphasizes the importance of comfort and support with an innovative AirScape Suspension. The AirScape Suspension utilizes dual peripheral aluminum rods to help stabilize the load of your outdoor gear and transfer the weight close to your body. Like other backpacks in the Aether (and female-specific Ariel) series, the Aether 70 offers male-specific IsoForm harnesses and hipbelts in multiple sizes. These harnesses feature spacer mesh with no sewn seams to help prevent chafing. The IsoForm CM hipbelt can be heat molded for a custom fit, too. Other features include a top pocket that converts to a lumbar day pack, J-shaped zipper for complete access to pack contents, sleeping pad straps, hiking and backcountry tool attachments and an internal hydration compartment (hydration system not included).
- Fabric: 210-denier nylon block shadow, 420-denier nylon pack cloth, 500-denier Plain weave nylon Oxford, stretch woven nylon
- AirScape Suspension
- Top pocket converts to lumbar pack for day hikes
- Red internal load compression strap
- Full access to contents via J-zipper
- Osprey InsideOut™ compression design
- Backcountry/climbing tool attachment
- Sleeping pad straps
- Hydration system compatible (hydration system not included)
- Dimensions: 33.5 in x 17.5 in x 14.5 in (85 cm x 44 cm x 37 cm)
- Volume: 4089 cu in, 67 liters (small) 4272 cu in, 70 liters (medium), 4455 cu in, 73 liters (large), 4638 cu in, 76 liters (X-large)
- Weight: 4 lbs 11 oz, 2.14 kgs (small) 4 lbs 15 oz, 2.23 kg (medium), 5 lbs 2 oz, 2.33 kg (large), 5 lbs 2 oz, 2.33 kg (X-large)
Buy the Osprey Packs Aether 70 Backpack from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Osprey Packs Aether 70 Backpack
I'm in the military and this is my first non issue Osprey pack... needless to say, I wish we were issued these packs... absolutely awesome bag. Bought the smaller Aerial for my wife and she loves hers too! DEFINITELY RECOMMEND!
Exceeds my expectation! Quality craftmanship throughout! Im 5' 4" with a stocky build and have tried on many different packs, this one is by far the most comfortable. Easy to load and unload. Well thought design that looks as good as it feels on the back. First class product!
best value for money
very good backpack for 7-10 days in the montains. nice colors and best material.very good also for woman easy to pack . but you need a rain cover and external pocket.