Osprey Packs Atmos 50 Backpack
Providing optimal ventilation without sacrificing comfort or support, the newly redesigned Osprey Atmos 50 Backpack carries your load closer to your back so you can log the miles like never before. This lightweight pack design certainly isn't the lightest on the market, but it the most comfortable and superbly detailed. Built with gender specific BioStretch Harness and Hipbelt for a secure fit and the AirSpeed Suspension system, the Atmos 50 can comfortably carry a load of up to 40lbs, making it ideal for active adventures, thru-hiking and superlight backpacking trips. Plenty of pockets keep you organized and dual hipbelt zippered pockets keep must-haves at your finger tips.
- 210D Twill Velocity Cordura®, 160D x 210D Window Ripstop Cordura®
- Airspeed Suspension system with LightWire Alloy Frame and 3D tensioned breathable mesh back panel with side ventilation
- Gender specific BioStretch™ Fixed harness with mesh covered perforate foam and slides adjustable sternum strap
- Gender specific BioStretch™ built-in hipbelt with mesh covered perforated foam and ErgoPull closure
- Hydration compatible, backpanel sleeve with hanger and dual side hose exits
- Floating top pocket
- Front stretch woven pocket
- 2 side stretch woven pockets with inner or outer compression
- 2 zippered hipbelt pockets
- Stow andGo™ trekking pole attachment
- 2 ice tool loops with bungee tie-offs
- Removable sleeping bag straps
- Volume: 2800cu in / 47L (Sm), 3000cu in / 50L (Med), 3200cu in / 53L (Lg)
- Weight: 3lb 4oz / 1.47kg (Sm), 3lb 6oz / 1.52kg (Med), 3lb 8oz / 1.57kg (Lg)
- Comfort range: up to 40lb / 18kg
Buy the Osprey Packs Atmos 50 Backpack from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Osprey Packs Atmos 50 Backpack
Atmos 50 review
Atmos 50 makes a great day pack for someone needing a little extra room and appreciates comfort. It is a very comfortable pack and well made with lots of fittings and holds to handle all your tools and accessories.
I love this pack. Everything about it is great, but i am a hotter person so my favorite thing is the honeycombed breathable straps and amazing suspension system. This is the most comfortable i have used yet. I do wish that the pack had the rainfly coming out of the bottom
multi-day pack is an under-statement
lots, and lots of room and the air gap is AWESOME. Took it all around vegas and haven't filled it up yet. We have even put a Chiwawa in it and she loved it!!