Osprey Packs Atmos 65 Backpack
Providing optimal ventilation without sacrificing comfort or support, the newly redesigned Osprey Atmos 65 Backpack carries your load closer to your back so you can log the miles like never before. This lightweight pack design certainly isn't the lightest on the market, but it the most comfortable and superbly detailed. Built with gender specific BioStretch Harness and Hipbelt for a secure fit and the AirSpeed Suspension system, the Atmos 65 can comfortably carry a load of up to 50lbs, making it ideal for week-long adventures as well as short weekend trips. Plenty of pockets keep you organized and dual hipbelt zippered pockets keep must-haves at your finger tips.
- 210D Twill Velocity Cordura®, 160D x 210D Window Ripstop Cordura®
- Airspeed Suspension system with LightWire Alloy Frame and 3D tensioned breathable mesh back panel with side ventilation
- Gender specific BioStretch™ Fixed harness with mesh covered perforate foam and slides adjustable sternum strap
- Gender specific BioStretch™ built-in hipbelt with mesh covered perforated foam and ErgoPull closure
- Hydration compatible, backpanel sleeve with hanger and dual side hose exits
- Floating top pocket
- Zippered sleeping bag divider with removable divider
- Front stretch woven pocket
- 2 side stretch woven pockets with inner or outer compression
- 2 zippered hipbelt pockets
- Stow and Go™ trekking pole attachment
- 2 ice tool loops with bungee tie-offs
- Removable sleeping bag straps
- Volume: 3800cu in / 62L (Sm), 4000cu in / 65L (Med), 4200cu in / 68L (Lg)
- Weight: 3lb 6oz / 1.53kg (Sm), 3lb 9oz / 1.63kg (Med), 3lb 13oz / 1.73kg (Lg)
- Comfort range: up to 50lb / 23kg
Buy the Osprey Packs Atmos 65 Backpack from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Osprey Packs Atmos 65 Backpack
Great quality pack
Bought this in large for my husband 6ft 200lbs. He loves the mesh panel for air ventilation! I am going to buy an Aura 50 for myself. Those are the only two with the certain mesh panel that we like. Also there are plenty of pockets and zippers for easy access and convenience. Altrec.com always has better prices than competitors in my experience. Also wonderful customer service.
Less you take, less you ache.
I do a lot of travel and with each trip, I learn to get buy with less and less. A lite pack is a great start. I can't speak for everybody, but I can spend a week or better away from home with less than 68 Liters. This pack is well designed, functional and very light. Fitted correctly, it's arched, meshed back, takes the weight of the shoulders and sets it on the hips where it belongs allowing for excellent air flow between you and the pack. It's full of pockets for organization, including a back stretch pouch for easy access to a light weather coat. I just wish more packs came with an open back access instead of top load only. Much easier to find stuff, but I guess it's easier to jam stuff in through the top than to mash stuff in under a zipper.
Great Overnight Pack
I bought this pack on sale before going on a trip to the Grand Canyon. Only used it for an overnighter but if I needed to pack for 2 or 3 days there was room to do so. Good location of pockets and the pack felt very comfortable and light. I'm around 5'11 and 170 pounds, went with the large size and it fits perfect.