Osprey Packs Exos 34 Backpack
Pursue your ultralight backpacking adventures with the supportive, well-ventilated, and above all comfortable-to-carry Osprey Packs Exos 34 Backpack. This ultralight Osprey pack can carry up to 25 pounds, making it the perfect overnight and weekend backpack or even a great daypack when your load includes bulky or emergency bivy gear. Fully featured, the Exos packs have lots of zippered and stretch mesh pockets to keep you organized, 2 sleeping pad straps, a single tool loop carry system, compression straps and their ingenious Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment system. The modified aluminum Airspeed Suspension system, padded BioStretch Harness and padded mesh Hipbelt distribute the load comfortably and give your sweat plenty of opportunity to escape. You wont see this kind of suspension or ventilation in any other ultralight pack. When your itinerary involves 25-mile days on the Pacific Crest Trail, 4 days exploring the canyons of Utah or even just an overnight with an early morning summit of a 14er in Colorado, through hikers and fast-and-light backpackers agree the Osprey Exos 34 Backpack is ideal.
- Materials: 70D x 100D Shadowcheck, 160D x 210 Window Ripstop
- Frame: Modified Airspeed Suspension with 6061-T6 aluminum frame and 3D tensioned breathable mesh backpanel with side ventilation
- Harness: Highly ventilated and supportive Bio-Stretch™ harness with mesh covered slotted foam and adjustable sternum strap with whistle
- Hipbelt: BioStretch™ hipbelt with mesh covered foam and ErgoPull closure
- Hydration compatible backpanel sleeve with external hose routing; accommodates up to three liters
- Top loading design
- Removable floating top pocket with underlid mesh pocket
- Single vertical zippered front pocket
- Stretch woven front pocket with integrated over-skirt compression strap
- Single tool loop and bungee tool tie-off for secure carry
- 2 sleeping pad straps, 7 mm webbing
- 7 mm webbing side compression straps
- Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole attachment
- Front stretch woven pocket
- Cord tie-off points
- 2 zippered mesh hipbelt pockets
- Side stretch woven pockets with inner or outer compression
- Comfort range: Up to 25 lbs
- Dimensions (length (height) x width x depth): 25.5 x 13.5 x 9 in, 65 x 34 x 23 cm
- Volume: 1953 cu in, 32 liters (S); 2075 cu in, 34 liters (M), 2197 cu in, 36 liters (L)
- Weight: 2 lb, 0.91 kg (S), 2 lb 2 oz, 0.96 kg (M), 2 lb 3 oz, 0.99 kg (L)
Buy the Osprey Packs Exos 34 Backpack from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Osprey Packs Exos 34 Backpack
Awesome super lightweight backpack
I use this pack for lightweight weekends in the Cascades. It has held up to many trips. It has just the right amount of features without a weight penalty. You will not find a better pack at around 2 pounds. The air suspension lets your back breathe. The large mesh area allows plenty of air to pass through. The other neat thing about the air suspension is that you can actually put a hydration bladder in there should the pack be filled with other stuff. Another great feature is the clips that allow you to stow your hiking poles without having to remove your pack. Overall, 5 out of 5 stars. Buy it!
Superlight ventilated mochila. , enough room and pockets, very comfortable, shield against light rain; well balanced. This product is built for comfort, also is very specialized mochila for a long day trip adventure or a weekend.
Great for Light Stuff
Pack is great. Used it for hut trip in Patagonia, would have been perfect except that my camera gear pushed the weight limit a little over the limit. This is a very well thought out design, especially the hip pockets and gear attachments. Just keep in mind that this is a pack for light journeys, the harness/supports are just not meant for heavy gear.