Osprey Packs Exos 46 Backpack
Winning multiple awards for its lightweight and performance design the Osprey Exos 46 Backpack is recognized throughout the industry as the perfect pack for weekend hikes and light trekking. AirSpeed suspension uses a LightWire Alloy frame and cross struts to provide a stable but flexible structure and with ergonomic BioStretch mesh covered slotted foam shoulder straps and hipbelt that conform to your frame this pack evenly distributes your load for amazing comfort and fit. Youll stay cool and sweat free with a 3D tensioned mesh backpanel and side crescents that improve airflow. A classic top loading design with a removable top pocket, this backpack has the exterior gear straps and storage to pack all your essential gear and with an internal hydration system sleeve youll stay hydrated through your backpacking adventures.
- Outside Magazine The Gear of the Year 2009
- Outdoor Magazine Germany Editorâ€™s Choice Summer 2009
- Material: 70D x 100D Shadowcheck, 160D x 210D window ripstop
- Suspension: AirSpeed with LightWire Alloy frame and cross struts for flex
- Side crescents for ventilation
- Tensioned 3D mesh back panel
- BioStretch™ mesh covered slotted foam shoulder straps and hipbelt
- Interior hydration system sleeve
- Top loading with removable floating top pocket
- Vertical zippered front pocket
- Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole attachment
- InsideOut™ compression straps
- Dimensions: 27.5 in x 14 in x 12 in
- Volume: 2807 cu in, 46 liters
- Weight: 2 lb 5 oz
Buy the Osprey Packs Exos 46 Backpack from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Osprey Packs Exos 46 Backpack
super lightweight pack
I love this pack; it is well designed, very lightweight and comfortable to wear. I have used it for long day hikes and warm weather backpacks. I have hiked thru the Grand Canyon, swam the East Virgin River and explored Grand Gulch with it on and it felt like it was barely there. I am careful not to over pack it and not to bushwack thru the manzanita! Super lighweight pack!
The Exos is the near perfect pack! Superlight weight, lots of compartments in accessable area's, great capacity for going light! This pack was used to do the wonderland trail on Mt Rainier in 3 days! that is 97miles and 24k feet of elevation gain. This pack help up and was super comfortable for the entire duration. breathes great! Sometimes it felt as if I were not wearing a pack! I would rec. this pack to anyone wanting to go light without sacrificing build and quality features.
Great Big & Light Pack
The Exos 46 is great for someone who wants a lightweight pack that can hold alot, up to about 30lbs. I have looked around for awhile on the web and this site has the best price. Other reviews talk about the pack wearing quickly, I haven't had it long enough to notice. But, Osprey has a nice warranty. They will take it back and fix anything, or replace it. I`m 6', 200lbs. The Large is perfect for my size. There are many adjustments that can be made to fine tune the fit. Overall, I'm very pleased.