Osprey Packs Kestrel 28 Daypack
The Kestrel Series provides great looking forward thinking design in a multi-user technical pack. Designed for the outdoor enthusiast looking for a "quiver-of-one" the Osprey Kestrel 28 Daypack pack offers all the features needed for everything from a long trek to quick peak assault. Features include a HDPE foam framesheet, AirScape backpanel with tri-section - ridged foam - central air chimney, along with spacer mesh covered EVA foam torso with adjustable harness. Additional details include hipbelt sewn on zippered pockets. ice/gear loops, side compression straps and back mesh stash pouch for this top loading backpack.
- Top loading with fixed top pocket
- Front and side stretch woven pocket
- Integrated rain cover
- Stow-on-the-go trekking pole attachment
- Front daisies with bungee tie offs
- Zippered hipbelt pockets
- 5mm. HDPE foam framesheet
- AirScape backpanel with tri-section 5mm, ridged foam and central air chimney
- 210 x 330 and spacer mesh covered EVA foam torso adjustable harness
- Mesh covered diecut slotted EVA foam hipbelt with sewn on zippered 210d pockets
- Ice/gear loops
- Day adventure , climbing and cragging
- Volume: S/M 1600 cu. in. / 26 L., M/L 1700 cu. in. / 28 L.
- Weight: S/M 2.8 lbs. / 1.13 kg., M/L 2.10 lbs. / 1.19 kg.
Buy the Osprey Packs Kestrel 28 Daypack from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Osprey Packs Kestrel 28 Daypack
Best quality brand
I bought this backpack for my son. He has used it many times, mostly for weekend hiking trips. The s/m is the perfect size for his 5'6' frame. The integrated rain cover is a great feature and the size #Kestrel 28# is just perfect for weekend trips. I plan to purchase another. Great quality brand and the backpack lived up to our expectations...many years of enjoyment ahead.
This is the best pack I have ever bought. Its the perfect size for just a day hike or an overnight excursion. Did I mention its beautiful as well? If you want a superior quality backpack then look no further because the Osprey Kestrel 28 is the answer to your dreams!
Great compact pack with great capacity!
This is a really nice day pack. I ordered one for my daughter and now will be replacing my own Osprey day pack with one of these Kestrel 28's as well. The pack has a narrower design which sets it apart from the many of the "school bag" looking daypacks. This not only gives you some room in tight spaces, but gives the pack a more "technical" look and feel.