Osprey Packs Metron 35 Backpack
Whether you're making the morning commute or catching trains across Europe, the Osprey Metron 35 Backpack offers convenient features with a sleek and urban look. Featuring a high visibility rain cover for days when the weather won't cooperate as well as a padded laptop sleeve and cell phone pocket on the shoulder strap, this durable pack will keep all of your gear safe as you bike across town or hit the local coffee shop.
- Integrated Raincover in Lid
- U-Lock storage pocket
- Padded laptop sleeve
- Large cell phone pocket on shoulder strap
- Key pocket on shoulder strap with retractable key clip
- 2x side compression straps
- Blinker light attachment
- Reflective detail to front of pack
- 1920 cubic inches (S/M), 2100 cubic inches (M/L)
- 32 liters (S/M), 35 liters (M/L)
- Dimensions: 20 x 14 x 10 in, 50 x 35 x 25 cm
- Weight: 3 lbs, 2 oz, 1.42 kg (S/M), 3 lbs, 5 oz, 1.50 kg (M/L)
Buy the Osprey Packs Metron 35 Backpack from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Osprey Packs Metron 35 Backpack
Great Large Commuter Pack
The Osprey Metron 35 is probably one of the best designed commuter packs - or backpacks period - I have ever seen. I am quite the backpack/daypack geek, and have tried everything from North Face to Mountain Hardware to Patagonia to Jansport. Osprey always does a great job from a visual appeal standpoint. But this pack goes much further, from the versatility of fit adjustment, to the compression straps, to the built in rain cover. I have a 38 mile round trip commute, and have to carry lunch, locking cable, and clothing for work with me. The Metron 35 is cavernous, and would handle much more than I have to put in it. I would recommend this pack to anyone who needs a large capacity commuter pack.