Osprey Packs Talon 11 Backpack
You can carry all your essentials for a day of adventure when you bring the Osprey Talon 11 Backpack. This lightweight daypack has 9-11 L of carrying capacity which allows room for an extra layer, snacks, water and a few tools or spare parts. Comfy shoulder straps are designed with snap clip load lifter buckles to allow easy access to the hydration compartment and a mesh hipbelt with pockets keeps the pack stable without encumbering your mobility. Stuff any extras in the stretchy side pockets, the top zippered pocket or under the elastic bungee cord on the back. Ospreys LidLock helmet attachment secures your helmet when its not on your head and a sturdy tow loop on the back keeps you connected to team mates. Whether youre mountain biking, hiking, trail running or all of the above in an adventure race, the Osprey Talon 11 Backpack will carry your essentials with ease.
- Materials: 70D x 100D Nylon Shadow Check, 160 D x 330 D Nylon Shadow Box, Stretch woven with Lycra
- AirScape backpanel with ridge molded foam and air chimneys
- Shoulder Harness: BioStretch™ adjustable harness, mesh covered slotted foam
- Snap Clip Buckles, snap clip load lifters allow easy access to the hydration compartment
- BioStretch™ built-in hipbelt, mesh covered slotted foam, with ErgoPull™ hipbelt closure
- Sternum Strap: adjustable sternum strap with rescue whistle buckle
- Hydration compartment, reservoir not included
- Pocket: 1 stretch woven adjustable front pocket with reflective graphics
- Pocket: 1 top zippered mesh slash pocket with internal key clip
- Pockets: 2 zippered hipbelt pockets
- Pockets: 2 stretch woven side pockets with InsideOut™ Compression straps
- Pockets: 2 sewn-in stretch mesh harness pockets on shoulder straps
- Fixed bungee tool tie off point on wearerâ€™s right side of pack
- LidLock™ helmet attachment, provides a convenient place to carry your helmet when it isnâ€™t on your head
- Blinker Patch, to attach a light
- Tow loop for adventure racing
- Dimensions: 18 in x 10 in x 6 in, 45 cm x 25 cm x 15 cm (height x width x depth)
- Volume: 600 cu in, 9 L (S/M), 700 cu in, 11 L (M/L)
- Weight: 1 lb 5 oz, 0.60 kg (S/M), 1 lb 6 oz, 0.64 kg (M/L)
Buy the Osprey Packs Talon 11 Backpack from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Osprey Packs Talon 11 Backpack
great medium to light pack
I'm 5'10" and the med/large fits my back well. I needed a backpack that I could use for everything and this does the job! Small enough you can't overload yourself, but big enough you can carry all you need.
The S/M pack fits my relatively small frame incredibly well - sits well on the shoulders, narrow across the back, no pressure points. I didn't realize how poorly my old pack fits until I spent a day in this one. Its really light weight, but so far is holding up well. I'm an efficient packer, but this might not be big enough for bigger people or those who need more food, water, etc.
Great for the Petite-Framed Woman
Perfect for day-hikes. Being petite, I like to like minimize what I have to take on hikes and climbs. I had a lumbar pack before which couldn't carry quite as much as I wanted. The Raptor 11 (S/M) carried twice as much the lumbar pack and felt half of the weight even with emergency balms and bandages, food for the day, a filled 2L Hydro Form bladder, and a jacket. I even had room to spare. Weight distribution was great - I could have easily carried it all day long. Plus, in photos, the backpack didn't look overwhelming on me (always a good thing). I was also really impressed by quality of the pack itself and the attention to design.