Osprey Packs Talon 44 Backpack
Designed for day long adventures, light overnighters and multi-day adventure races, the Osprey Talon 44 Backpack offers a lightweight and supportive carry whatever your endeavor. Featuring stow-on-the-go features for trekking poles and large top zip mesh pocket, this best-selling pack is full of convenient features and technology for all of your adventures. Go exploring with the Osprey Talon 44 Backpack.
- Key Fabrics: 70D x 100D nylon shadow check, 160D x 330D nylon shadow box stretch woven nylon with lycra
- Stow on the go for trekking pole attachment
- Removable zippered top pocket
- Under-lid zippered mesh map pocket
- Peripheral aluminum frame with aluminum head cup
- Expandable collar with dual drawcords
- Under-lid compression strap
- Front and side stretch woven pockets
- Dual axe loops with bungee tool tie-offs
- Side compression / carry straps
- Sewn-in sleeping pad straps
- Zippered stretch mesh hipbelt pockets
- 2600 cubic inches (S/M), 2700 cubic inches (M/L)
- 42 liters (S/M), 44 liters (M/L)
- Weight: 2 lbs, 6 oz, 1.09 kg (S/M), 2 lbs, 10 oz, 1.18 kg (M/L)
Buy the Osprey Packs Talon 44 Backpack from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Osprey Packs Talon 44 Backpack
Great light duty pack
This is a great pack for day hikes or overnight trips. It is lightweight and easy to pack. The torso adjustment is a real plus. I really appreciate the side pockets and the stow on the go pole holders. I would highly recommend this pack.
I bought this to replace a bigger and older pack. I needed something large and light. This os the perfect pack! You can fit a lot of stuff in here. It works great on my hikes through Nevada. So far it is holding up well. I bought the nikwax treatments for this pack too. I would reommend treating the pack to protect your gear and investment.
The Best Light Weight Pack I've Owned!
The Talon 44 is a great easy to use backpack. I found it quite roomy holding all my gear for a week. Love that it is so lightweight, has side pockets on the hep belt and has a zipper for getting in the bottom of the pack so you don't have to dig down. The floating pocket on top of the pack is perfect for large loads. I also own the Talon 11 and love the fact that it holds up to wear and tear. I wouldn't expect anything less of the 44. Don't leave home with out an Osprey!