Osprey Packs Women's Aura 50 Backpack
Providing optimal ventilation without sacrificing comfort or support, the newly redesigned Osprey Aura 50 Backpack for Women carries your load closer to your back so you can log the miles like never before. This lightweight pack design certainly isn't the lightest on the market, but it the most comfortable and superbly detailed. Built with Women's specific BioStretch Harness and Hipbelt for a secure fit, the Aura 50 is available is 3 size options so you won't have to compromise having to wear a men's version. The AirSpeed Suspension system can comfortably carry a load of up to 40lbs, making the Aura 50 ideal for active adventures, thru-hiking, and superlight backpacking trips. Plenty of pockets keep you organized and dual hipbelt zippered pockets keep must-haves at your finger tips.
- 210D Twill Velocity Cordura®, 160D x 210D Window Ripstop Cordura®
- Airspeed Suspension system with LightWire Alloy Frame and 3D tensioned breathable mesh back panel with side ventilation
- Women's specific BioStretch™ Fixed harness with mesh covered perforate foam and slides adjustable sternum strap
- Women's specific BioStretch™ built-in hipbelt with mesh covered perforated foam and ErgoPull closure
- Hydration compatible, backpanel sleeve with hanger and dual side hose exits
- Floating top pocket
- Front stretch woven pocket
- 2 side stretch woven pockets with inner or outer compression
- 2 zippered hipbelt pockets
- Stow andGo™ trekking pole attachment
- 2 ice tool loops with bungee tie-offs
- Removable sleeping bag straps
- Volume: 2800cu in / 47L (Sm), 3000cu in / 50L (Med), 3200cu in / 53L (Lg)
- Weight: 3lb 4oz / 1.47kg (Sm), 3lb 6oz / 1.52kg (Med), 3lb 8oz / 1.57kg (Lg)
- Comfort range: up to 40lb / 18kg
Buy the Osprey Packs Aura 50 Backpack for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Osprey Packs Women's Aura 50 Backpack
i just returned from hiking rim to rim at the Grand Canyon over 4 days. This pack was awesome. It held just enough, was lightweight, and cool on my back. All of the adjustable parts made for a perfect fit. Can't wait to use it again.
Great design, comfortable, light weight and just the size I was looking for. I'm 5'10", 130 lbs and according to the size chart I'm between a medium and large...I decided to go for the large and it fits perfectly.
love love love it!
I love this pack! I carried around a dinosaur of a pack for years. Finally I coughed up the dough for this one and boy am I glad I did. it's so light! 50L is perfect for a 3-day trip. I'm a pretty light packer so I don't need much space but this carried my tent, my sleeping pad, sleeping bag, camp stove, food, first aid kit, clothes and water sandals with room to spare. I'm 5'5 so I got the medium and it fits perfectly! This pack will last you forever!