Outdoor Research Aquifer Sombrero
From working in your garden to a canoeing vacation in along the North Shore of Minnesota, you'll find endless opportunities to don the Outdoor Research Aquifer Sombrero. This versatile sun hat keeps you protected from intense sunlight with its UPF SolarShield technology, whether you're kayaking among the limestone islands in southern Thailand or volunteering for a clean-up at your local state park. Its durable fabric is light and breathable, with a wicking headband to keep sweat from dripping into your eyes. An adjustable, removable chin strap helps you keep your hat in place when you're spending a windy day on the lake, and the foam-stiffened brim will keep your hat afloat it happens to go overboard.
- Fabric: 86% nylon, 14% polyester ripstop crown, Supplex®; 100% nylon under brim
- UPF 50+ SolarShield™ fabric
- Wicking headband
- Adjustable, removable chin strap
- Foam-stiffened brim floats
- External drawcord adjustment
- Weight: 3.1 oz, 89 g (size L)
Buy the Outdoor Research Aquifer Sombrero from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.