Outdoor Research Kids' Flurry Mittens
Keep your young ones hands warm and insulated on a long day of cold-weather adventures; the Kid's Outdoor Research Flurry Mittens are constructed with warm Alpin-wool Plus fabric, the wool/nylon exterior and soft fleece interior keep hands toasty and cozy. A snug, stretchy fit and tapered wrists keep these mitts in place without being uncomfortably bunchy while navigating snowy playgrounds.
- Alpin-wool™ Plus fabric; wool-nylon blend exterior; wicking polyester interior
- Snug, stretchy fit
- Silicone prints on fingers and palm for added grip
- Leather grab tab on inner wrist
- Hand Circumference (measure around your hand at the widest point excluding the thumb): 4.5 in, 11 cm (S, age 6-8); 5.5 in, 14 cm (M, age 9-11); 6.5 in, 17 cm (L, age 12-14)
- Hand Length (measure the length of the hand from the longest finger to the top of the wrist): 4.5 in, 11 cm (S, age 6-8); 5.5 in, 14 cm (M, age 9-11); 6.5 in, 17 cm (L, age 12-14)
Buy the Outdoor Research Kids' Flurry Mittens from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.