Outdoor Research Men's Maximus Hardshell Jacket
New for Fall '11, the Men's Maximus Hardshell Jacket from Outdoor Research is a four-season alpine workhorse built to fend off the most brutal weather the mountains throw your way. Designed from inception as the ultimate alpine climbing, mountaineering and backcountry skiing shell, the Maximus is constructed of GORE-TEX Pro Shell 70D fabric, providing maximum durability and weather protection for big-mountain environments. Ergonomically constructed for comfort and ease of movement during alpine maneuvering with features to batten down the hatches when a wicked base-camp storm blows through, the rugged Maximus ensures you'll be comfortable and protected regardless of conditions or terrain.
- Material: Rugged, waterproof/breathable 3-layer 70D GORE-TEX® Pro Shell fabric
- Fully seam taped
- Water-resistant zippers
- Fully adjustable hood fits over helmet; stash tab secures hood when rolled up
- Double-separating front zipper with internal stormflap
- Double-sliding TorsoFlo hem-to-pit zippers
- Zippered napoleon pocket; two zippered internal pockets with media ports
- Two zippered hand pockets; mesh lined for venting
- Articulated elbows
- Hook/loop cuff closures
- Dual drawcord hem adjustments
- Weight: 19.4 oz, 550 g
Buy the Outdoor Research Maximus Hardshell Jacket for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.