Outdoor Research Men's Paladin Pants
Combining features for rugged, alpine conditions in an ultralight fabric, the 3-season, 3-layer Outdoor Research Men's Paladin Pants is for serious mountaineering in extreme conditions
- Ultralight, 3-layer, waterproof/breathable 30D Pertex® Shield fabric
- Fully seam taped
- Water-resistant zippers
- Dual-snap and zipper fly; adjustable elastic tabs at waist
- Accepts accessory suspenders
- Zippered pocket on thigh, zippered rear pocket
- Full-length, double-separating, side zippers
- Gussetted crotch
- Articulated knees
- Reinforced ankle scuff guards
- Snap/drawcord cuff closures
- Grommets for instep lace with boot lace clip
- Weight: 15.9oz, 450.765g
Buy the Outdoor Research Paladin Pants for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Outdoor Research Men's Paladin Pants
I have yet to use these pants but the fit is right on and they seem very well made with weatherproof features throughout. The intended uses will be for downhill skiing and canoe and backpacking trips for rain protection.
good for niagra falls or any rain fall
amazing well designed and powerfully effective water proof pants. with full zip from ankle to waist you can stay dry at all time...slip in and out easily....and stay cool...all with these rocking pants. i highly recommend them for 3 season use.