Outdoor Research Men's Panorama Jacket
You'll catch sweeping views from the summit when you're wearing the Men's Outdoor Research Panorama Jacket. Waterproof and breathable, this shell jacket features factory taped seams, an adjustable rain gutter hood, and a drawcord hem to keep the elements from getting too close for comfort. There are two zippered hand pockets, the left of which also serves as a stuff sack. Long hem-to-pit underarm zippers give you plenty of room to breathe. You'll enjoy the durability and wet-weather protection of the Outdoor Research Panorama Jacket for Men for years to come.
- Fabric: 100% ripstop nylon with Ventia Dry™
- Fully seam taped
- Adjustable hood with rain gutter
- Double front zipper with storm flap
- Zippered hem-to-pit underarm vents
- Drawcord hem
- Two zippered Hand pockets. Left pocket doubles as stuff sack.
- Articulated elbows
- Regular fit
- Weight: 15.2 oz, 431 g
Buy the Outdoor Research Panorama Jacket for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.