Outdoor Research Men's Radiant Hybrid Jacket
Made from durable Radiant Fleece with a smooth face and brushed interior, the Research Radiant Hybrid Jacket for Men is a cozy mid-layer for any alpine activity. Tucked beneath the arms, a more breathable insert of lighter fleece provides thermal regulation during times of high-energy output. Flatlock stitching eliminates discomfort against the skin, especially on the shoulders where pack straps could chafe. You'll love the rugged performance and understated style of the Outdoor Research Men's Radiant Hybrid Jacket.
- Torso and top of arms: Radiant Fleece™; 95% polyester, 5% spandex
- Sides and under arms: breathable Radiant LT Fleece™; 95% polyester, 5% spandex
- Smooth face/brushed back
- Polygiene® active odor control
- Flatlock stitching
- Wrap-around side panels
- Zippered napoleon pocket
- Thumb loops
- Lycra® bindings: thumbs, cuffs
- Use: an outer layer on a multi-pitch climb, under a shell while skiing, body mapped for warmth and breathability
- Trim Fit
- Center back length: 29.5 in, 75 cm
- Weight: 13.8 oz, 390 g
Buy the Outdoor Research Radiant Hybrid Jacket for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.