Outdoor Research Meteor Mitts
If your old OR mitts are looking a little shabby, replace them with the same tried and true mitten perfection of the Outdoor Research Meteor Mitts. These snow mittens are waterproof and breathable to keep hands dry during long blissful days spent skiing, snowboarding and snowmobiling. The removable fleece liners keep fingers toasty and help them dry quickly when you hang em up at the end of the day. The liner glove includes a pocket for disposable handwarmer packets and has a fold-back flap that frees fingers for detailed work around the campsite. The wrist cinch and cuff cinch block out snow with a double barrier of pow-stopping security and the wrist lanyards are removable if you trust yourself enough not to drop them from the chairlift.
- Material: Shell - Ventia Dry™ construction
- Waterproof, breathable Ventia™ insert
- Durable nylon shell
- Insulation: Smooth tricot lining
- Palm: Alpengrip® LT palm
- Pre-curve, boxed construction
- Updated thumb crotch construction for enhanced articulation
- Ladder-lock wrist cinch with easy-grip tab
- SuperCinch™ gauntlet closure
- Removable Idiot Cord
- Removable Liner: 300-weight fleece
- Liner: Flaps fold back exposing fingers and thumb for detailed work
- Connection points: Low-profile magnetic retaining points; Hook, loop anchor points at top and bottom of wrist
- Liner: Heat pack pocket on back of hand
- Weight: 9.2 oz, 260.82 g
Buy the Outdoor Research Meteor Mitts from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Outdoor Research Meteor Mitts
My hands survived
I hated my gloves. I loved snowboarding, but my hands would always freeze. I just didn't have the circulation I guess...but these, these mitts work miracles. I got to test them out in Vermont, in some really cold conditions. I did just fine...no numbness, no moist hands. Sometimes the mitt lining, can be a bit bulky and awkward...but the warmth makes up for it. And they might be just a tad big, but the next size down was too small. I can even fit a liner in the mitt along with the included liner on super blistery days. I always seem to end up in Vermont on their coldest and windiest days. Oh well, but overall OR Meteor Mitts get 5 stars.
great mitts - great service
Very good quality and versatile - use the inner mitts alone, the outer shells alone, or both when its really cold The outer shells have a very comfortable lining which is very nice when the inner mitts aren't needed.
These are a bargain for the price, very good quality and a great design. The strings for tightening around the wrist and arm are easy to use with the mittens on