Outdoor Research Warrant Gloves
When ice or mixed routes call for extreme dexterity without sacrificing protection, climbers look to the Warrant Gloves from Outdoor Research Weather-resistant stretch soft shell fabric provides a secure, comfortable fit, while a waterproof/breathable GORE-TEX insert combined with PrimaLoft insulation keeps your hands warm and dry while also moving perspiration away from the skin. A Pittards Armortan leather palm ensures a firm gip on your tools even while wet, and articulated, compression-molded padding protects your digits from impact.
- Material: Shell - Waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® insert with X-TRAFIT® technology
- Stretch soft shell construction on back of hand
- Insulation: PrimaLoft®
- Insulation: 100 g on back of hand; light brushed tricot lining
- Palm: Pittards® Armortan® Leather palm wraps around thumb and index finger for abrasion resistance and solid gip of tools and on belay
- Leather palm overlay for reinforcement against abrasion with center cut out for bulk-free gip
- Articulated, compression-molded padding on back of hand and fingers for impact protection and enhanced flexion
- Carabiner loop on back of hand
- Leather hook, loop wrist cinch provides wrist support
- Weight: 6.5 oz, 184 g
Buy the Outdoor Research Warrant Gloves from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Outdoor Research Warrant Gloves
Warmth and dexterity
Kind of expensive and garish colors, but warm. I still use thinner climbing gloves for leading at my limit, but these seem to work for just about everything else. The waterproofing seems to work well; rapping on wet ropes wets out the leather but my hands stayed dry. The velcro is beefy and keeps the fit snug.