Outdoor Research Women's Axcess Jacket
If youre like us, you demand a lot from your jacket. It needs to protect you from Arctic winds to wet spring dumps, and keep you cool while racing uphill for first tracks; the Women's Outdoor Research Axcess Jacket has the versatility youre looking for. Its built with 2-layer Gore-Tex, powder skirt, attached hood and even a zip-in balaclava which all unite to protect you from the harshest winter weather. The chest-to-hip CrossFlo zippers keep you cool while hiking, and theres enough internal and external pockets to store everything from your season pass, to MP3 to energy bars to goggles.
- Waterproof/breathable 2-layer 70D GORE-TEX®fabric; reversed tricot lining
- EnduraLoft™insulation; 60 g front and arms and 40 g back and under arms
- Integrated RECCO®reflector on left shoulder
- Fully seam taped
- Water-resistant zippers; double sliding front zipper
- Dual-pull adjustable hood fits over a helmet
- Zip-out Thermodynamic™balaclava with internal tuck-away pocket
- Brushed tricot collar with drawcord adjustment
- CrossFlo™chest-to-hip zippers for ventilation and easy inner pocket access
- Nylon/spandex-knit mesh powder skirt with gripper elastic
- Zippered napoleon pocket with media port, internal chest pocket, and tricot-lined hand pockets
- Two large inner Shove-It™pockets
- Inner lift pass pocket with drawcord key-clip attachment
- Hook/loop cuff closures
- Dual drawcord hem adjustments
Buy the Outdoor Research Axcess Jacket for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Outdoor Research Women's Axcess Jacket
I ordered this jacket during the black friday sale and I'm very happy with the purchase. The jacket has a ton of features which I'm sure I'll use this winter. I really like that the pockets have a soft lining. The fit is definitely relaxed which I wanted but my one complaint is the arms of the jacket are a bit more relaxed than I would have liked. I could have ordered down but think it might have been too snug around the hips.
Great All Around Jacket!
Love, love, love this jacket! I have been looking for years for a jacket that is not too bulky yet one that keeps you warm and dry. This has it all. Not too heavy, yet warm, water resistant and comfortable. I love all the pockets and the added zip in balaclava for added warmth if needed. The color being what I wanted was an added bonus as well! The first time I wore this jacket it poured rain on us sking in the spring and it kept me dry the entire time! I was amazed. It is well made and you can tell it will last a long time and will be my go to jacket in all different seasons. This is also my first purchase from Altrec and they are on top of my list for customer service.
i pair this with a north face windstopper. this combination keeps me very warm. i especially like the built in balaclava. this is a neat feature that should come standard on all ski jackets. keeps me warm on the mountain and also when walking around in the city. overall a versatile jacket that i would purchase again.