Outdoor Research Women's Cirque Softshell Pants
Featuring an updated design for fall 11, the Women's Cirque Softshell Pants from Outdoor Research are durable, technical soft-shell pants built for high-energy climbing and skiing in alpine environments. Now with added fleece insulation, the highly-breathable, wind-and weather-resistant double-weave, stretch woven fabric excels in icy conditions. The zippered handwarmer pockets ensure energy bars and maps remain easily accessible.
- Material: Durable, highly-breathable, and wind-resistant double-weave, stretch woven fabric; brushed nylon face, polyester backing
- Button and zipper fly with adjustable elastic tabs; belt loops
- Zippered hand pockets and back pocket
- Gusseted crotch
- Articulated knees
- Reinforced ankle scuff guards
- Zippered cuff closures with gusset and drawcord
- Grommets for instep lace; boot lace clip
- Weight: 18.7 oz, 530 g
Buy the Outdoor Research Cirque Softshell Pants for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.