Outdoor Research Women's Havoc Insulated Jacket
When fast-moving, cold-weather ascents call for a lightweight, insulated, multi-functional shield against the elements, look no further than the Havoc. The slimmed down brother of the popular Outdoor Research Women's Havoc Insulated Jacket the new Havoc is the ideal outer- or mid-layer for cold, wet, windy and frequently changing conditions. Lightweight and highly technical, the Havoc features PrimaLoft ECO 60g insulation behind a durable, weather-resistant/breathable WINDSTOPPER shell.
- Material: Highly weather-resistant, breathable WINDSTOPPER® shell fabric; taffeta lining
- PrimaLoft® ECO 60 g insulation
- Fully adjustable hood
- Double-separating front zipper with internal stormflap
- Zippered napoleon pocket; zippered internal chest pocket with media port
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets; one doubles as stuff sack
- Stretch binding on cuffs
- Dual drawcord hem adjustments
- Weight: 14.8 oz, 420 g
Buy the Outdoor Research Havoc Insulated Jacket for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.