Outdoor Research Women's Igneo Pants
When easy-access snow just wont satisfy, head out in the Women's Outdoor Research Igneo Pants to carve fresh tracks on nearby untouched sidecountry. On the coldest days with fresh inches dropping by the hour, fully seam taped, waterproof Pertex Shield keeps the wet out. EnduraLoft insulation is thoughtfully placed in the right locations for extra warmth where its needed. The Outdoor Research Women's Igneo Pants also come equipped with internal mesh gaiters to keep deep snow out of boots. Inner thigh vents and breathable fabric allow hard earned body heat to escape on the hike up for another run.
- Waterproof/breathable, 2-layer 70D Pertex® Shield fabric; brushed tricot-lined body, 30D nylon-lined lower leg
- EnduraLoft™ insulation: 60 g on rear and knees
- Fully seam taped
- Integrated belt; snap and zipper fly
- Two zippered hand and back pockets
- Inner thigh vents with mesh gussets
- Gusseted crotch
- Articulated knees
- Internal mesh gaiters with gripper elastic
- Reinforced ankle scuff guards
Buy the Outdoor Research Igneo Pants for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.