Outdoor Research Women's Reflexa Jacket
When early season trekking lures you to the trail despite springtime drizzle, the waterproof Women's Outdoor Research Reflexa Jacket will keep you protected without sacrificing breathability. Whether scrambling across talus fields or throwing the perfect skippers at your riverside lunch stop, the stretch fabric allows you to maneuver with ease and flexibility. A fold-away hood and TorsoFlo side zippers provide options for ventilation and protection from the elements.
- Waterproof/breathable 2.5-layer 40D Pertex® Shield DS stretch ripstop fabric
- Fully seam taped, all-conditions protection
- Dual-pull adjustable hood folds into collar
- Brushed tricot-lined collar
- Double-separating front zipper with external stormflap
- Double-sliding water-resistant TorsoFlo™ hem-to-bicep zippers
- Two zippered hand pockets
- Zippered internal chest pocket with media port doubles as stuff sack
- Elastic cuffs with hook/loop tabs
- Dual drawcord hem adjustments
Buy the Outdoor Research Reflexa Jacket for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Outdoor Research Women's Reflexa Jacket
Works Great! Looks Fabulous
Been on a hike and a rafting trip so far. Impressed with zippers and seams. Blocks wind very well. Haven't rain tested yet. Hat adjusts well with out blocking vision. Love the feminine look.
A great waterproof jacket. It seems to be very well made. The packet's taped seams and shell have kept me dry in driving rain conditions. The shell is very breathable and side zippers do provide ventilation. The hood works very well too which is something I have seen overlooked in other jackets. Fit is very good with just enough length to cover but not too long to get in the way.
Great for wet and windy conditions!
I wore this recently going to Walt Disney World with rainy and windy conditions. I was dry and comfortable the whole time. However, it does not insulate and you would need another layer to keep warm. The fit is true and loose enough for a heavy sweater underneath.