Outdoor Research Women's Transfer Jacket
With a soft brushed fleece interior, the durable soft shell Outdoor Research Transfer Jacket for Women is cozy against your skin. This water resistant jacket is highly breathable making it ideal for high-octane outdoor pursuits such as hiking, climbing, skiing, or even biking in cool weather. When fully zipped, the brushed tricot collar reaches up high to cover the nape of your neck. Dual side drawcords allow you to cinch the hem down to block any unwanted drafts. You'll appreciate the sparse, simple shape and the rugged durability of the Outdoor Research Women's Transfer Jacket for many years to come.
- Face: 100% nylon, 40D soft shell
- Interior: 100% polyester brushed fleece interior
- Highly water resistant
- Brushed tricot collar
- 2 zippered hand pockets
- Zippered sleeve pocket
- Dual drawcord hem adjustments
- Hook/loop cuff closures
- Use: stretch soft shell jacket for warmer backcountry ski days and shoulder-season adventures
- Standard Fit
- Center back length: 25 in, 64 cm
- Weight: 17.1 oz, 484 g (size M)
Buy the Outdoor Research Transfer Jacket for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.