Patagonia Baby Capilene 3 Midweight Set
Patagonia knows how to keep babies comfortable. The quick-drying Baby Capilene 3 Midweight Set is the ideal base layer for extra warmth on blustery days. A 3-snap closure at the crotch permits easy diaper changes, while a back gusset accommodates even large diaper sizes.
- Fabric: Moisture-wicking Capilene® performance polyester is quick drying and easy to care for
- Features eco-friendly Gladiodornatural odor control
- ''Grow-fit'' adjustable side snaps on onesie allow for 1.5 in. growing room
- 3-snap closure at crotch permits easy diaper changes; back gusset accommodates even large diaper sizes
- Flat seams enhance mobility and help prevent chafing
- Pull-on pants feature covered, elasticized waistband
- Easy careâ€”just machine wash and dry
Buy the Patagonia Baby Capilene 3 Midweight Set from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Patagonia Baby Capilene 3 Midweight Set
I bought the 3-6 month size for my 3 month old daughter about 8 months ago and found out that the 3-6 was probably more for a 9 or 10 month old baby. She is now 11 months and it fits perfect so I bought the 12 month size knowing we will be able to use it next year with the way it fits. This set keeps her warm when we go on walks and I've been so impressed I bought another. Fits under all her layers and highly recommend it!
Nice baselayer set
This is the second time I am buying this base layer set for my daughter. The material is soft and still holds its shape after several washes. I previously got size 12 mo. when my daughter was 12 mo. and she was able to wear it until she was about 16 mo. She wore just the base layer (at home) and stayed warm and cozy during our long cold and wet weather in London this past winter. We are now ready for the up coming winter in a few months with this new set.
Love, love, love these!
This product is amazing if you have little ones and you love to be outdoors in cool weather. They are built to withstand almost anything! They run a bit big, but hasn't been a problem for us. I have a 2 year old daughter and and 1 year old son and they both have two pair of these!