Patagonia Baby Nano Puff Jacket
Get your lil' grom out there on the mountain with you, in the Patagonia Baby Nano Puff Jacket. This insulated puffy jacket will introduce your little guy or gal to the outdoors with supreme warmth and performance, whether they're riding on your back for a hike, getting pushed in a stroller around town or learning to ski. A polyester mini-ripstop shell is tough and durable, withstanding wear and tear on the playground and in the backyard, and Deluge DWR beads and wicks moisture to fend off snowflakes and light drizzle. It's lightweight and compressible, so you can easily stuff it in your pack when the sun comes out and warms things up. 60-g PrimaLoft ONE is super warm and lightweight, and a unique quilting pattern holds the insulation in place for optimal, durable warmth. A full zip-up front with an internal wind flap and spandex binding at the cuffs help block the chill on blustery days, and zippered handwarmer pockets offer warm shelter for those little hands.
- Shell: 1.4-oz 20-denier polyester mini-ripstop
- Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave
- Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft® ONE (100% polyester)
- Wind-resistant and lightweight shell fabric has high-tear strength and a Deluge® DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish
- Lightweight and compressible
- Unique quilt pattern holds insulation in place for long-lasting wear
- Full-zip front with internal wind flap and zipper garage
- Zippered handwarmer pockets with reflective pulls
- Spandex binding at sleeve opening
- Hand-me-down ID label
- Both shell and lining feature a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Weight: 161 g; 5.7 oz
- Made in Vietnam
Buy the Patagonia Baby Nano Puff Jacket from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.