Patagonia Baby Reversible Puff-Ball Pants
The Patagonia Reversible Puff-Ball Pants for babies are exceedingly comfortable and toasty weather-resistant pull-ons, now built from environmentally responsible 100% recycled materials. Keep baby's tender skin warm in quick-drying, fully reversible and fully insulated Puff-Ball gear that resists wind, chill and water so babies can blissfully frolic in the snow, rain and glop. The pants, designed for easy on and off, feature a belly-friendly, fold-over elasticized waist and gusseted crotch for mobility and comfort over a diaper. Both shell and insulation are made from eco-friendly recycled polyester. Colorways reverse to a contrasting quilted side for a whole new look. The Deluge DWR finish keeps babies dry. Hand-me-down ID label inside. Relaxed fit for easy layering.
- Shell: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester variable ripstop fade with Deluge DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish
- Insulation: 100-g polyester (90% polyester) short staple insulation
- Snag-resistant shell houses high-loft, highly compressible insulation that stays warm even when wet and is wind-resistant
- Fold-over elastic waist is comfortable against sensitive bellies
- Gusseted crotch for comfortable fit with a diaper
- Spandex binding at ankle cuffs holds shape and seals out damp chill
- Reversible shell print and quilting offers style options for both boys and girls
- Hand me down ID label inside
- Relaxed fit accommodates layers
- Weight: 170 g, 6 oz
Buy the Patagonia Baby Reversible Puff-Ball Pants from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Patagonia Baby Reversible Puff-Ball Pants
Love these pants
I buy a new pair for my daughter every year and the quality is consistently good. She never complains of being cold when she is wearing these pants. She is tall and skinny for a 4 year old girl and the 4t fits a little big. She really loves the print and so do I.
Light, warm, and stylish
Very good pants. Light and warm, windproof and water repelent. Also brigth and vibrant colors cheer up in a winter. We use this pants from late fall to early spring. You cannot go wrong with this product. Worth every penny plus Patagonia guaranty.
Patagonia Puff baby clothes
Fits a little large, but great to last the whole season, easy on and off, and fits nicely in carseats under belts. Love them!