Patagonia Baby Reversible Tribbles Pants
The Patagonia Baby Reversible Tribbles Pants provide two-for-one fully insulated convenience for young sprouts: The 100% recycled polyester shell side is durable and wind sheltering, and has a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish that sheds moisture. The thick 100% polyester deep-pile double-faced fleece side feels great against the skin. (Reverse them if the mood shifts, or to slide easily over layers.) Between the two resides cold-buffering 60-g Thermogreen 100% polyester (90% recycled) insulation. With an easy-on elasticized waist, and spandex binding at the ankles to seal out chill.
- Fabric: Shell side: 2.7-oz 100% recycled polyester with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Fleece side: 8.6-oz 100% polyester deep-pile double-faced fleece
- Insulation: 60-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled)
- Wind and water-resistant shell fabric is fast drying, lightweight and durable
- Lightweight and compressible 60-g Thermogreen insulation stays warm even when wet
- Gusseted crotch for a comfortable fit with diaper
- Spandex binding at ankle holds shape and seals out chill
- Shell side reverses to a fleece side for style options
- Quilted through all layers helps minimize bulk
- Relaxed fit
- Weight: 207 g (7.3 oz)
Buy the Patagonia Baby Reversible Tribbles Pants from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Patagonia Baby Reversible Tribbles Pants
I bought these pants because they matched the jacket we bought for my son. I love Patagonia and knew that I would love these, I was right! I love that they are reversible, as is the jacket so you can switch up the look. My son is 11 months and the 12 mos. pants fit well. He can't tell me if they are warm or not but they feel very well made and very well insulated. He looks warm! I would recommend these pants for sure.
pants for patagonia
I live in south chile, my son lived in these pants last winter, literally, in the house as it is cold even indoors where I am. They are super warm and soft!! The only problem is I wish they were water proof for the outdoors!! I live 8 months of winter, snow and slush, they get wet in the snow and are not good for outdoor use if the ground is wet. I wish patagonia would change the material and make them at least waterproof... As for the cold, they are great! Super soft and comfortable, I will be buying another pair this year to wear in the house, and outside as long as its not snowing...Size is pretty right on.