Patagonia Baby Shelled Hat
The Patagonia Baby Shelled Hat keeps bitter wind from dashing away with baby's heat. It has a skin-pampering interior of polyester high-pile double-faced fleece, and a weather-resistant shell made of all-recycled polyester ripstop with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Long earflaps provide storm coverage; they fold up and snap out of the way when the sun starts shining. The paneled construction creates a sure fit.
- Fabric: Shell: 2.3-oz 100% all-recycled polyester variable-ripstop fade with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 8.6-oz 100% polyester high-pile double-faced fleece
- Shell/plush fleece combination provides warmth, protection and style
- Long earflaps for earmuff and full ear protection from weather
- Double snaps on earflaps allows for snap-up on top or under chin for secure fit
- Paneled construction provides a sure fit
- Weight: 73 g (2.6 oz)
Buy the Patagonia Baby Shelled Hat from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Patagonia Baby Shelled Hat
This hat is super cute & very warm! I love that the ear flaps cover most of her cheeks & the snap under the chin ensures the hat will stay put.