Patagonia Baby Synch Hat
Whether they sport a slick dome or a tufted nest, babies lose a lot of heat through their noggins. Patagonia's Baby Synchilla Hat wraps their crowns in ultra-cozy polyester double-faced fleece to keep chilly weather at bay. The formfitting center-panel design customizes the fit, while a double-layered extended brim helps keep out cold; it holds its shape and has great scrunch recovery. With an adjustable two-snap chin strap for a better fit. Flat seams and spandex-bound edges are comfortable on tender skin. Available in solid colors and whimsical prints. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program.
- Fabric: Solids: 7.5-oz 100% polyester (85% recycled) double-faced fleece. Prints: 8.3-oz 100% polyester double-faced fleece. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
- Double-faced fleece provides warmth, durability, and dries quickly
- Formfitting center panel design
- Double-layered extended brim gives extra protection from harsh elements and holds shape
- Adjustable two-snap chin strap creates a better fit and doesn't get grabby with little chins
- Flat-seam construction reduces bulk and provides greater comfort
- Weight: 42 g (1.5 oz)
Buy the Patagonia Baby Synch Hat from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Patagonia Baby Synch Hat
Best infant/kid hats ever!
We've been using these hats for years and they are a staple for our house! They are lightweight but very warm and fit well for a long time. The snaps under the chin are great for keeping them on and keeping ears covered. They don't show wear over time and wash up great. Will be so sad when my kiddos finally outgrow the largest size (they do run big, fyi)!
Good hat for babies
This is a good hat for babies. It stays on and doesn't slip down over their eyes. Also, it's not too bulky, so it's good for car seats, etc. It does run a little big--if you have a 6 month old, I'd get an XS.
Bought for my Nephew
He loves this ultra-warm hat. Usually doesn't like to wear things on his head, the velcro synch allow for a bit of a deterrent. The blue is perfect for a boy and he'll be able to use it for a year or two- then be passed to the next little one, boy or girl. Great Quality I've come to expect from Patagonia and what Altrec.com sells.