Patagonia Black Hole Duffel 45L
The smallest bag in the Black Hole Duffel lineup, the Patagonia Black Hole Duffel 45L is water-resistant and super tough, making it able to withstand any rough treatment you throw at it. Perfect for an adventurous trip, this Patagonia duffel bag has a U-shaped lid for full access to your gear while the webbing handles on top and at each end give you multiple grab points for quick and easy loading onto buses, trains and Tuk Tuks. With 2 interior mesh pockets, an exterior zippered pocket and a padded foam bottom, this luggage will keep your stuff organized and protected.
- Material: 14.7 oz 1,200-denier polyester (50% solution-dyed) with a TPU film laminate and a DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish
- Waterproof fabric with sewn seams protects your gear in wet conditions
- Two haul handles and four corner-mounted webbing daisy chains facilitate hauling and tying down big loads
- U-Shaped lid provides easy access to the main compartment
- Zippered exterior pocket
- Two zippered internal mesh pockets
- Bottom padded with foam to protect contents
- Made in the Philippines
- Dimensions: 19 x 10 x 10 in
- Weight: 793 g, 1 lb 12 oz
Buy the Patagonia Black Hole Duffel 45L from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.