Patagonia Black Hole Duffel 90L
Built to meet the demands of mountain professionals, the tough, weatherresistant Black Hole has been restored to its original intent the serious hauling and storage of gear. Ultra abrasionresistant fabric, doublelayer construction, a TPUlaminated base and reinforced stitching resist the effects of rough surfaces and sharp tools. Removable shoulder pack straps and padded back panel mean comfort on longhaul carries. Grabandtoss haul handles for easy packing on South American bus tops or baggage carousels. Zippered fullaccess opening to main compartment makes quick work of getting gear packed and unpacked. External organizer zip pocket for tickets, maps and other quickgrab items. Made from tough, environmentally conscious 1,200denier polyester 100 recycled with a polyurethane coating and DWR durable water repellent finish.
- Built to meet the needs of mountain professionals, this tough, weather-resistant gear bag is designed to store and haul your gear
- 1200-denier polyester (100% recycled) coated with polyurethane and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Full-access opening to main compartment for ease of use; External organizer zip pocket for tickets, maps or quick-grab items; Internal mesh pocket
- Abrasion-resistant fabric, double-layer construction and reinforced stitching provide guaranteed durability for years of adventure
- Removable shoulder straps and padded panel for comfortable long-haul carry
- Grab and toss haul handles for rooftop transport on South American buses
- Compression straps store out of the way and can be used as haul handles
- Ideal Uses: Base Camping, Travel, Road Trips, Hauling Gear
- 90 L (5500 cu in) 30" x 135" x 13"
- 1361 g (3 lbs )
Buy the Patagonia Black Hole Duffel 90L from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Patagonia Black Hole Duffel 90L
ideal duffel bag
Bought this duffel bag for my college age nephew who constantly travels. I thought this woud be perfect for him since he is studying abroad and takes trips every weekend . He LOVED the duffel bag. It is very well constructed and durable. I predict he will have many years of use from this bag. Patagonia is very good quality and I have not been dissappointed with any of their products !
Sturdy yet dependable
I bought it for the move to Alaska by ferry and I love it...90L is a good size. Not too big or too small but just right. Has the features that I like. It's bomb!
I purchased this bag as a replacement of a Patagonia Wet/Dry bag that I have had for about 20 years or more. I wore that one out using it so much and this one is the perfect replacement! I really like the built in backpack straps and the large openings. Recently used it for my annual volunteer trip to the top of Mount Washington in NewHampshire, home of the 'World's Worse Weather' and it functioned flawlessly! I plan on purchasing the other two sizes to replace the larger ones in my Wet/Dry series. Very durable with taped seams inside, haul handles on either end and numerous zippered compartments for storing small items. This bag is much more versatile than the earlier Wet/Dry bags although it doesn't have the mess area to place wet items.