Patagonia Black Hole Messenger
Made from their ultra burly Black Hole duffel fabric, the Patagonia Black Hole Messenger Bag is designed to be tossed on rickshaws, dragged on and off the metro, and hauled through the city on a daily commute. Able to carry 22 liters of gear in its main compartment, this Patagonia shoulder bag has a padded 17-inch laptop compartment, an organizer panel, and 2 mesh pockets inside. The front flap has a zippered pocket and stays securely in place with hook-and-loop strips and plastic buckles. A wide shoulder strap of seatbelt webbing has a floating pad that switches around for left or right side carry. Ready for a morning ride to work, a trip to the gym, or a trip around the world, the Patagonia Black Hole Messenger Bag is built for travel.
- Fabric: 14.7-oz 1,200-denier polyester (50% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate and a DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish
- Waterproof fabric with sewn seams protects your gear in wet conditions
- Main compartment contains two mesh pockets, key keeper, and an organizer panel
- Interior padded sleeve protects most 17-inch laptops
- Main flap with daisy chain, LED attachment loop, and external pocket with water-shedding reversed coil zipper
- Second zippered pocket and additional daisy chains under the flap
- Fully adjustable seatbelt webbing shoulder strap with floating pad, reflective material and webbing attachment points
- Three-point adjustable stability strap and padded carrying handle ensure a secure and comfortable carry
- Shoulder carry strap can be set up for right or left usage
- Single-handed, quick shoulder strap adjustment
- Made in the Philippines
- Fits a 17-inch laptop
- Volume: 22 liters, 1343 cu in
- Weight: 1006 g, 2 lbs 4 oz
Buy the Patagonia Black Hole Messenger from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Patagonia Black Hole Messenger
Great Work Bag
I have this in black. It's a great work bag, I can take it to meetings, it fits my computer and other necessary stuff, but is also a great weekend bag. I know that my stuff is totally protected. I use it everyday.