Patagonia Boys' Nano Puff Jacket
Just because he's rough on his gear doesn't mean he should only get canvas work coats and Goodwill cast offs, set him up in a piece as premium as the one you're wearing with the Patagonia Nano Puff Jacket for boys. This Patagonia synthetic jacket offers lightweight, packable warmth for fall rock climbing, summer backpacking, and snowshoe treks on the wooded trails back home. It has a lightweight yet durable polyester shell and PrimaLoft insulation for windproof warmth even when wet. Two zippered handpockets stash snacks, hat and gloves, and an internal zippered pocket doubles as a stuff sack when he's not wearing it. Under a shell or on its own, the Patagonia Boys' Nano Puff Jacket will be an instant favorite on family trips, and still look good enough to wear to school.
- Shell: 1.4-oz 20-denier polyester mini-ripstop
- Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave
- Both with a Deluge® DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish
- Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft® One 100% polyester (70% recycled)
- Windproof shell fabric is lightweight and has high tear-strength; with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lightweight and compressible 60-g PrimaLoft One polyester provides excellent warmth
- Unique quilt pattern holds insulation in place for longer durability
- Full-zip front with internal wind flap and zipper garage; secure zippered handwarmer pockets with reflective zipper pulls
- Internal zippered chest pocket doubles as stuff sack
- Spandex binding at sleeve opening
- Made in Vietnam
- Regular Fit: neither slim nor oversized
- Weight: 280 g, 9.9 oz
Buy the Patagonia Boys' Nano Puff Jacket from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Patagonia Boys' Nano Puff Jacket
Bought this jacket for my son who just turned 12 and needed a jacket that could go the distance. He hates to wear a coat and will often go to school with just a sweatshirt on (we live in Montana, so this is not good). With this coat and very little bulk, he wears this everywhere and have solved the "no coat" issue. Very durable for an active boy. He wears this whether its 40 or 0 degrees.