Patagonia Boys' Snow Flyer Jacket
What starts as a bluebird day ends with dropping temperatures and a whirlwind of snow. Kids can be ready in the Patagonia Boy's Snow Flyer Jacket. Its durable 2-layer 100% polyester shell has a waterproof/breathable H2No barrier to keep wet snow out, and the Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish prevents wetting through. Inside, a warm, high-loft layer of 150-g Thermogreen insulation (90% recycled) fills the interior. An adjustable, removable hood, fleece-lined collar, full-length internal wind flap, fully taped seams and mini-powder skirt (that attaches to the Boys' Go-Snow Pants) seal out the elements. Other details include: insulated handwarmer pockets and a hidden, zippered chest pocket for an audio player. Our "grow-fit" feature in the sleeves adds two inches for extended wear. With a drawcord hem and a hand-me-down ID label inside.
- Fabric: Shell: 2-layer 5.6-oz 100% polyester
- Contrast: 2.5-layer, 2.6-oz 50-denier 100% nylon ripstop
- Shell and contrast have a waterproof/breathable H2No® barrier
- Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave
- All with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulation: 150-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled)
- Body and contrast fabrics are made with a durable and comfortable 2-layer shell fabric
- Fully taped seams for storm-level protection
- High-loft and compressible 150-g Thermogreen insulation is wind and water-resistant and stays warm even when wet
- Low-bulk removable hood has a zipper and snaps
- Hood secures and cinches with soft-lock pulls (not on size XS) for weather protection and warmth
- Supersoft fleece-lined collar
- Full-length internal wind flap and external storm flap with hook-and-loop closure
- Articulated sleeves with grow-fit feature increases len2" for extended wear
- Elastic cuffs adjust with hook-and-loop closures
- Insulated handwarmer pockets with reflective zipper pulls
- Internal drop-in pocket; hidden, zippered chest pocket with interior cable routing
- Mini-powder skirt seals out snow and attaches to Patagonia® Boys' Go-Snow Pants
- Integrated drawcord and cordlocks at bottom hem secure fit
- Hand-me-down ID label inside
- Reflective heat transfer logo
- Relaxed fit
- Weight: 774 g (27.3 oz)
Buy the Patagonia Boys' Snow Flyer Jacket from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Patagonia Boys' Snow Flyer Jacket
Our Young Skier's Favorite Jacket
The Patagonia Boys' Snow Flyer Jacket is just about the perfect ski jacket for kids. The coat is warm, waterproof, windproof, and the design and construction are first-rate. The jacket has room for layering without bulk, the hood fits over a ski helmet, and the "grow-fit" sleeves are a nice touch. Our kids really love this jacket. It was a great purchase. Highly recommended.
Great for Kids First Ski Trip
Bought on recommendation I got from Patagonia for a very warm jacket I can layer beneath for my thin 4yr old Georgia boy going on his first ski trip. He's never even seen snow and gets cold in a light breeze but this jacket is amazingly warm for him. Fits great; not bulky but roomy enough for layers. Love the extendable sleeves - should surely fit him next year as well. Extremely pleased!
This jacket looks so pretty and it is warm! The color is delightful too. Although it is a boy's jacket it looks great on me. I am a 25 year old female, 5'3 and 110lb. I ordered a XL. It fits me perfect! I think I am well prepared for the harsh winter this year in Minnesota!