Patagonia Boys' Synchilla Hoody
When he pulls on the Patagonia Synchilla Hoody for boys he'll have instant warmth and be ready for a few more miles on the trail, or a few more minutes outside helping you with chicken chores. Made from polyester double-faced fleece, this Patagonia fleece jacket has a midweight feel that wicks moisture, dries out fast, and is way less bulky than a winter jacket. The Patagonia Boys' Synchilla Hoody has 3 pockets for stashing snacks and gloves, and a 3-panel hood that snugs around his face to help seal in body heat.
- Fabric: 8.3-oz 100% polyester double-faced fleece
- Midweight, double-faced polyester fleece
- Three-panel hood with spandex binding around opening provides comfortable, stay-put fit
- Full-zip through collar has internal wind flap and zipper garage
- Zipper closure on chest and handwarmer pockets
- Hand-me-down ID label
- Made in Vietnam
- Regular Fit: neither slim nor oversized
- Weight: 382 g, 13.5 oz
Buy the Patagonia Boys' Synchilla Hoody from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Patagonia Boys' Synchilla Hoody
My son loves it!
I bought this jacket for my almost 6 y/o son. He wears it almost everyday to his school. It is well made, thick, warm, not too bulky and easy to zip by himself. I like the fact that there are no spandex binding around the sleeves - makes it easy to roll up the sleeves if they are too long.