Patagonia Footwear Men's Maui Moc Loafers
Great for travel or for relaxing on lazy Saturday afternoons, the Patagonia Men's Maui Moc Loafer delivers an incredibly soft ride in an ultra-light, compressible package. Featuring an EVA foam midsole (20% recycled) that makes the shoe nearly as light as a flip-flop as well as a PET fleece lining that will cradle your bare feet in softness and warmth, these water-resistant loafers are all about comfort. Shock absorbing and designed with a corduroy embossed pigskin leather upper that collapses for packing, the Patagonia Maui Moc Loafers for men make a great travel companion.
- Water-resistant corduroy embossed pigskin leather upper
- 20% recycled EVA midsole provides cushioning and comfort
- Recycled PET fleece lining and footbed wicks moisture and provides comfort
- Maui high abrasion EVA outsole provides the ultimate lightweight platform
- Patagonia Air Cushion Plus provides shock absorption
- Slip-lasted construction
- Medium to wide width, full toe box, medium arch/instep
- 184 g (6.5 oz)
Buy the Patagonia Footwear Maui Moc Loafers for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Patagonia Footwear Men's Maui Moc Loafers
Versatile, comfortable, packable.
Extremely lightweight and packable. Very comfortable right out of the box. Internal lining provides moderate warmth for chilly mornings or evenings; the insole (flat and no arch support) is removable if you wish to reduce warmth or replace with orthotic insert. Outsole provides good traction comparable to a lightweight running shoe. Can be worn as slippers, but also nice enough to be worn as casual wear. Great choice.
This is the first Patagonia Mid Maui I have bought. It's convenient and warm to be worn for the winter days in and out the room. and it has good price. Overall it's great.