Patagonia Footwear Women's Addie Weave Shoes
Don the Patagonia Women's Addie Tri Sandals and head out to your favorite patio happy hour. Offering cushioned support and underfoot stability, this sandal/shoe combination will keep you in supportive, stable comfort while you're out on the town. And ideal combination of durable performance and western-inspired style, the Patagonia Addie Tri Sandals for women transition easily from casual to dressy.
- Full grain/nubuck leather upper; glove like pigskin linings for comfort and durability
- 70% recycled polyurethane footbed provides support and comfort
- 100% recycled leather welt add durability to the construction
- 2mm steel shank provides underfoot stability and proper flex in forefoot
- Patagonia Air Cushion technology in heel for additional comfort
- 20% recycled rubber heel for traction and cushioned heel strike
- Stitched outsole construction provides durability while minimizing use of solvents and adhesives
- 70% natural hevea-milk latex outsole and heel cover adds natural cushioning and durability
- Medium width, toe box and arch support
- Weight: 243 g, 8.6 oz
Buy the Patagonia Footwear Addie Weave Shoes for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Patagonia Footwear Women's Addie Weave Shoes
As comfortable as the low addie boot shoes
I wear the addie boot shoes without socks so I bought these sandals and enjoy the same comfort in these sandals with the perfect low heel and now I have the addie flair for summer days, too! I'm a 10 medium and I have the strap adjusted to be able to just slip them on with a little help. NICE.