Patagonia Girls' Down Sweater
Patagonia's Girl's Down Sweater has the right blend of warmth for cold days: she won't overheat while hiking, and she won't turn into an ice cube while waiting for the bus. Weather- and-wind-resistant, it has a generous stuffing of 600-fill-power premium European goose down to warm the grey days of winter. The super-lightweight and extremely supple all-recycled polyester shell is treated with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Side panels and princess seam details in front and back create a feminine shape. Two handwarmer pockets secure with zippers and reflective pulls; the front zip has a wind flap and a zipper garage to protect cold chins. With a hand-me-down ID label inside.
- Fabric: Shell: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 2-oz polyester plain weave. Insulation: 600-fill-power premium European goose down
- Superlight, windproof shell fabric with high tear-strength is treated with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- High-loft 600-fill-power premium European goose down is lightweight and compressible
- Princess seams on front and back along with side panels provides shape
- Secure zippered handwarmer pockets with reflective pocket pulls
- Zipper garage to protect chin and internal zipper windflap
- Comfy quilt-through construction
- Hand-me-down ID label inside
- Weight: 294 g (10.4 oz)
Buy the Patagonia Girls' Down Sweater from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Patagonia Girls' Down Sweater
Daughter Loves It!
I purchased this jacket for my 10 year old daughter who is skinny and tall. She has a North Face Denali Thermal jacket in a size 10/12 Medium which fits her well but I wanted to get 2 years wear out of this coat so I purchased the Youth Large. Surprisingly it has a slimmer tailored fit and fits her very nicely with a little room to grow - but does not look too big or bulky. She absolutely loves it and is looking forward to wearing it skiing this Spring Break! It is a little longer length - so it covers her back and hangs probably at least 3" down further than her waist
Patagonia Down Sweater
I bought this for my 12-yr old daughter mainly to wear under her ski jacket on colder days. She loves it and it works well. Good quality, warmth and style for her. Great price and service from Altrec too!
Great coat. Very comfortable and warm. I would like to get the same coat in other colors. Great quality and good price. I would recommend this to anyone.