Patagonia Girls' Nano Puff Jacket
From learning how to scale the granitic ladder of Kinder Garden Cracks at Donner Summit, to a cross country ski outing along the Tahoe Rim Trail, your little adventurer will stay warm and comfy through it all in the Patagonia Nano Puff Jacket for girls. This synthetic Patagonia jacket is ultra light and compresses down into a tiny bundle when she's not wearing it. The super light yet sturdy polyester shell stays intact through brushes with rocks and trees, and the PrimaLoft insulation will keep her warm even when wet. A full front zipper makes this jacket easy to pull on and off, the zippered handwarmer pockets protect her fingers, and the elasticized cuffs and drawcord at the hem seal in body heat. Even after a weekend in the mountains, the Patagonia Girls' Nano Puff Jacket will be the thing she pulls on before heading off to school. Comfy as a sweatshirt, warm as a jacket, and designed for sweet style and lots of versatility.
- Shell: 1.4-oz 20-denier polyester mini-ripstop
- Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave
- Both with a Deluge® DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish
- Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft® One; 100% polyester (70% recycled)
- Lightweight and compressible 60-g PrimaLoft® One polyester provides excellent warmth
- Unique quilt pattern holds insulation in place for longer durability
- Full-zip front with internal wind flap and zipper garage
- Secure zippered handwarmer pockets with reflective zipper pulls
- Spandex binding at sleeve opening
- Adjustable drawcord at hem
- Made in Vietnam
- Regular Fit: neither slim nor oversized
- Weight: 277 g, 9.8 oz
Buy the Patagonia Girls' Nano Puff Jacket from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Patagonia Girls' Nano Puff Jacket
Excellent quality and warmth
This is a great multi-season jacket and layering piece. Fits true to size. Breathable, does not get too hot. Great colors!!