Patagonia Girls' Pelage Jacket
For plush warmth and super cute styling, the Girl's Pelage Jacket from Patagonia piles it on - literally. Thick and abundantly textured, the soft 100% polyester curly, deep-pile fleece is lined with 100% polyester plain weave for slip-into ease. The 60-g Thermogreen 100% polyester (90% recycled) insulation compresses for easy packing and emerges to create a haven of warmth. With a high, fleece-lined collar for extra warmth, stylish asymmetrical button closure, deep handwarmer pockets, and a hand-me-down ID label inside.
- Fabric: 11.2-oz 100% polyester curly deep-pile fleece
- Lining: 2.3-oz 100% polyester plain weave
- Insulation: 60-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled)
- Curly high-pile fleece is soft and cozy; insulated with 60-g Thermogreen insulation
- High fleece-lined collar for extra protection
- Asymmetrical button closure
- Two handwarmer pockets
- Additional internal button option beneath collar provides a secure fit
- Hand-me-down ID label inside
- Regular fit
- Weight: 612 g (21.6 oz)
Buy the Patagonia Girls' Pelage Jacket from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Patagonia Girls' Pelage Jacket
Purchased this gorgeous jacket for my 3 year old granddaughter for Christmas. I know she's going to love it! She's probably going to want to keep it in bed with her--so soft and comfy!!
The style and appearance of this jacket are adorable. Would give this product a 5 star review, except for the lining. The lining is a bit thin feeling, but the bigger problem is the stiffness of it. It is rough against the skin and makes too much crinkly noise with movement. A softer feeling fabric might have made the garment more comfortable and match better with the extra soft and cuddly feel of the exterior of the jacket.