Patagonia Girls' Re-Tool Snap-T
You wear your Re-Tool Snap-T into town as much as you wear it for chilly fall outings on the trail, and she'll discover the Patagonia Re-Tool Snap-T for girls is just as versatile. The deep-pile plush Polartec fleece looks and feels awesome on blustery days on the playground. This Patagonia fleece pullover is soft, a little stretchy, and keeps her warm even if it gets wet. The snap neck makes it easy to pull on and off and gives her ventilation options if a turn on the monkey bars gets her warmed up. The yoke and princess seams help give it shape for a more flattering fit, and the kangaroo hand pockets will stash her work gloves as she heads outside to help you with chicken chores. Introduce her to the joy of a comfy cozy fleece that feels as good as it looks with the Patagonia Girls' Re-Tool Snap-T.
- Fabric: 9-oz Polartec® Thermal Pro® 100% polyester fleece (51% recycled)
- Deep-pile fleece with recycled polyester has extra-long fibers for warmth retention
- Stand-up collar has double fleece for extra warmth
- Supplex® nylon on 4-snap placket closure and snap chest pocket
- Yoke and princess seams add feminine contouring
- Kangaroo-style handwarmer pockets
- Made in Nicaragua
- Regular Fit: neither slim nor oversized
- Weight: 345 g, 12.2 oz
Buy the Patagonia Girls' Re-Tool Snap-T from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.