Patagonia Half Mass Bag
With enough storage to hold the days gear and designed for the hard work of a bike messenger the Patagonia Half Mass Bag will keep you organized with smartly designed dividing sleeves and purposed pockets. A padded computer sleeve fits up to a 15-inch laptop and rises off the main compartment floor to reduce impacts. Made with polyurethane coated recycled polyester with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellant) finish this attractive bag blocks out moisture to keep your important documents and electronics safe and dry on your morning bike commute. The main front flap has a water resistant reverse coil zippered pocket and with reflective piping and a webbing bike light mount youll stay visible when cycling at night. The broad shoulder strap is fully adjustable has a floating pad to keep you comfortable when toting a large load.
- Material: 600 denier 100% recycled polyurethane coated polyester
- Deluge® DWR (durable water repellant) finish
- Lining: 200 denier polyurethane coated and DWR finished polyester
- Adjustable shoulder strap with floating pad
- 3 point adjustable stability strap and top carry handle
- Reflective piping and webbing bike light mount for visibility
- Drop in, mesh and padded electronics pockets
- Water resistant reverse coil front flap zip pocket
- Padded computer sleeve fits 15 in laptop
- Interior drop pocket with hook and loop tab closure
- Side water bottle pocket
- Dimensions: 16 in x 13 in x 5 in
- Volume: 20 liters
- Weight: 1 lb 13 oz
Buy the Patagonia Half Mass Bag from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Patagonia Half Mass Bag
Sturdy, nice looking bag
Perfect for fitting a laptop, great for airline travel, lots of pockets and very secure closure love the green color excellent quality as always from patagonia
great everyday multi-purpose bag
I have the critical mass and half mass, both of which are great. The half mass bag has room for my work stuff, after work hiking/outdoor gear, and my dog's stuff, all in a size that won't hurt my back carrying. If you have a lot of days belongings plus a laptop, I'd go for the critical mass bag, but if it's just a days things then the half mass is big enough. Both great purchases and definitely worth the money!
Great bag! Perfect size for biking around town, taking it to class, using it as a carry on, simple design makes it perfect for just about whatever you need.